Wednesday, February 9, 2011

All the fun stuff we learned today!

Since classes were cancelled after noon, I thought I'd take a moment to recap what we found in our research.

In the posts below there are links to a Stylesheet Switcher and the comment needed to make IE work with HTML5. The Switcher does break some CSS when it switches(me and Chiao tried it on our event pages), so we'll have to look into what it is trying to pull when it does the switch. Also, Angee has posted all the HTML5 tags that now exist as well as which ones could be relevant to our event pages.

The one thing that we had trouble finding was a jQuery Accordion script. I found one that seemed to have a pretty simple setup but didn't work once I took all the steps it told me to. We'll keep searchin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment