Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My work so far...

Here are the Photoshop files I've been working with.







I'm leaning toward using the black background for this one. I found SEVERAL image gallery codes but not the one that produces the slideshow similar to this one where the arrows appear on hover so I think I'll just use another one.

After some consideration I'm going to focus my sustainability site on cars alone. I found a Photoshop template that looks interesting so I'm trying to figure out how to make the two go together.

3 comments:

  1. I think I'd make the local site background a dark gray.You could always redo the branding yourself, y'know, ha. I like the template, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More branding to do?? Yaayyy... *blank stare* But I'm trying now to get an HTML version of the photography website. I'm using my elastic single column template that we made earlier this semester and I think I broke it. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the BG be black, that pup up your white content will, also looks professional for a photographer website. Maybe dark dark gray will work too :)

    ReplyDelete